Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Monday, April 26, 2004

When it comes to "doing" my hair...I don't. But after I got that horrible hair cut and then got it "fixed", it looks hideous if I don't style it. So Thursday I decided to use a flat iron (a new contraption that was recently introduced to me). But because of my lack of experience with this thing, I had a horrible accident...I burned myself! Not on my hand, not on my neck...but on my face!!! If you saw me this weekend, you might have noticed that I had a large red patch on my cheek right next to my nose (hard to miss)...yea, that was the result of my flat iron accident.

It happened as I was flat ironing the front parts of my hair. As I was getting to the ends of my hair, my phone rang so I turned my head to see who was calling. Too bad I didn't move the flat iron while I was turning my head cuz the next thing I know I hear sizzle of my skin burning against the flat iron. ouch!!! I tried everything to make it better, but nothing works. I've been putting neosporin on it everyday, but it still hurts =( But the grossest part is that the skin is half peeling and half not. And where it's peeling, pus keeps oozing out. Basically, I look like a leper. Don't worry...I'm not contagious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home