Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

All work and no play makes Sarah eat chocolate all day =P

The good news: my sister got into Cal.
The bad news: my sister got into Cal.

I know it's probably a lot tougher to get into Cal than a few years ago when we got in, so i'm really proud of my sister for getting in. Yay for Carol!
HOWEVER, this will give my mom another reason to nag me..."are you taking good care of Carol? why don't you take her out to eat? can you help her do her laundry?" blah blah blah
I'm not a cold hearted older sister who won't make sure that my sister's doing alright. But hey...let's face it, she's gotta grow up some day learn how to do things for herself.

On a happier note...EASTER CANDY'S ON SALE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home