Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

For Isabel's birthday we had a potluck. For some reasons everyone brought chicken something. It was like Iron Chef with chicken. But I like chicken so I didn't have a problem with that. Afterwards we went bowling and I bowled and amazing 69! I didn't think I could do any better, but the next game I bowled a whopping 73!

For the past week, I've gotten into this horrible habit of sleeping in really late. I'm supposed to leave my apt by 8:15 to get to work but I've been waking up at 8:05 sich leaves me 10 min to get up and get out. Surprisingly, I still get out by 8:15 =) Pretty impressive huh? I've been trying to figure out why I can't wake up early like I used to anymore...and I think I know the answer. Last week I told myself that I should wake up an hour early so I can do some sort of exercise. So I think my body's rebelling against the idea so it's sleeping an hour extra instead of an hour less. So now I've got to trick myself into thinking that I'm not gonna wake up early to exercise but actually do it. That's gonna be a hard one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home