Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Yesterday I went completely psycho and ate an insane amount of chocolate, cookies and anything else that had sugar as its main ingredient. I ate so much that I literally made myself sick. I felt sooooo nauseous...I seriously thought that I was gonna throw up on the bart ride home. Don't ask me why I didn't stop eating...I tried, but it didn't work. So as I was laying in bed waiting for my nausea to subside I was determined to do something about my disgusting behavior: For the rest of the week (ok, so it's already Thursday) NO MORE CHOCOLATE. Also, I'm gonna start walking to the bart station on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. It's a little over a mile from my apt so by the end of the week, I'll have accumulated walking 6 miles =) In addition, I'm making an extra effort to get up and move. That means, no more rolling my chair over to my printer, to the candy drawer, or to my coworker's office. From today forth, I'm walking!

I used to be so good about working out and being healthy. But after work started getting super busy and studying for LSATs, I've become a lazy ball of mush rolling my way from one thing to another. BUT NO MORE OF THIS! THE BUCK STOPS HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home