Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Last night I went and bought Usher's new CD. I've been counting down the days for his new CD to be released. I even missed American Idol to go buy his CD...now that's sacrifice! So right when I got home I ripped open the CD and I was drooling all over his pictures, hahahaha. He's so HOT! (but only from the neck down) Chris and I were talking about this (if you don't know Chris, she's a girl...so guys, don't get the wrong idea) before and I was saying how it'd be so awesome if there were a guy that had Usher's body neck down and Justin Timberlake's head...and of course, he would dance and sing just as well as both of those hotties =) Can't wait to go home and have Usher sing to me over and over and over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home