Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, March 18, 2004

So I guess I'm not going on unemployment after all. I've been offered to move with the attorney that's going to eventually take over the firm. So I guess it's a good thing that I have job security again. But I was actually having fun daydreaming about what it would be like to be on unemployment...just lounge around all day, maybe have a part time job...but then again, I'd be butt broke. So starting May 5, I'll be working in SF~

As for my deteriorating health, I finally got one mystery solved. The rashes I've been getting have been diagnosed as hives and most likely due to stress and a weak immune system. So on top of the drugs that I'm already taking, I'm on 2 more meds...i'm a druggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home