Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Friday, March 12, 2004

Yesterday I took the day off from work because I was sick...still am. Anyways, so after being deprived from fresh air and natural sunlight all day, and seeing that I only had eggs in the frigde, I decided to go to Trader Joe's to get some food. I love TJs cuz they always have samples and yesterday they had chocolate covered frozen bananas! But as I was enjoying my sample, a piece of chocolate fell down my shirt! I didn't wanna just reach in there and get it out because the place was swarming with people but at the same time I didn't wanna just leave it there because it was melting and I was wearing a white shirt. So the choice was between saving face or saving my shirt...and I chose my shirt. The people who saw me do that probably thought I was some kind of freak, but hey, at least I didn't have to go home and scrub chocolate out of my shirt on my sick day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home