Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, March 31, 2005

When I was in grade school my nose used to bleed a lot. I got a bloody nose at least once or twice a day. So it would be normal for me to have tissue stuck up one of my nostrils. Being the cool older sister that I am, my sister, Carol, wanted to be just like me. So one day when Carol was about 5 years old, she had the brilliant idea of copying me and shoved pieces of cotton up her nose...so high up in her nose that no one could see the cotton. So days went by, maybe even weeks, during which no one knew she had cotton up her nose. Until one day when we were swimming in my cousin's pool that we noticed a disgusting stench. It was coming from Carol! But we couldn't figure out what was creating the awful smell. My mom started sniffing every part of my sister's body until she finally reached the nose...ding ding ding! My mom took Carol to the doctor and he had to use a long metal pokey thing to get all the cotton out. Oh man, it was gross...the cotton was all brown and slimey! That's my sister~

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think my brother got a peanut stuck in his nose once. Didn't take weeks for it to come out though

2:28 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home