Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Monday, March 21, 2005

Apparently I have a twin that goes to the same church as me. I didn't go to church yesterday because I was coughing up my lungs. But Chris and Albert thought that this other girl sitting in front of them was me. They said that the only thing that made them doubt their assumption was the girl's choice in hair accessories. alberthkim1: and i saw the hair clip thing and i thought "man that thing is huge...it's distracting... since when did sarah wear things like that"

I think this medicine is melting my brain. Chris IMed me this morning and said, "I made this Brazilian fried thing last night" But I read it as, "I met this Brazilian friend last night" I was kinda close right? I just missed a few letters here and there.

I played with Jane, Eunice's younger sister, last night. I don't think I was that energetic when I was 11. But she's one entertaining little girl...and really smart too. She sang Ciara's "One Two Step" from top to bottom...even the rap part. I was amazed...I can't even get the first few lines down. I taught her how to play the korean card game, go-stop (yea i know...what a good influence huh?) She caught on really quickly. It took me forever and a day to figure the game out when Drew taught me. And she has really good taste in music...she likes Usher! It was sooo funny when she was talking about Usher's song, "Yeah"...she called it "Yay" hahahahaha

4 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

we should keep jane away from you... too much rap and usher is not good for 11 year old girls

4:47 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's gonna be a wild one....haha

9:19 AM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

not to mention go-stop

11:01 AM PST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, I love Usher and rap...I know how to play go stop...I turned out great!

4:29 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home