Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Yesterday I was in the elevator going up to my apartment and there was this really nerdy looking asian guy that I've never seen before in the elevator with this huge suitcase. As soon as I step in the elevator he starts interrogating me:

Nerd: Are you just getting back from work?
Me: Yup.
Nerd: Where do you work?
Me: Oakland.
Nerd: What do you do?
Me: I work for Kaiser Permanente
Nerd: Do you like your job?"
Me: It's ok
Nerd: As you can see, I'm moving.
Me: (I nod my head)
Nerd: How long have you lived here for?
Me: Not too long
Nerd: Which apartment do you live in?

Luckily, the elevator door opened right when he asked this question and I just darted out the door. And keep in mind that I only live on the 2nd floor so he asked me all these questions in a matter of less than a minute. Weirdo.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was hittin on u

1:39 PM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

he thinks you're hot stuff. Next question would have been "do you know if the apartment next to yours is available?"

1:58 PM PST  
Blogger Sarah said...

HAHAHAHA. That's a sad sad sad way of trying to hit on a girl. If a guy considers that hitting on a girl, then he severely lacks social skills.

2:11 PM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

looking at our record, it wouldn't be surprising... That's the sad thing.

2:37 PM PST  
Blogger Iz said...

I love nerdy guys! I would have invited him over. Hahaha. Just kidding!

4:32 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home