Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I get really sad when I think about having to move. Not just because I have pack up all my crap into my car and drive to LA but I have to find a new place, make new friends, find a church. I don’t like having to adjust to a new environment…I like things just the way they are. I wish I could take everyone and everything around me to where ever I go. I’m one of those people that need to plan and know what’s gonna happen next. But things are kinda up in the air right now and it’s unsettling. I’m so retarded because I worry about things that I have no control over…so many "what if’s". What if I’m all alone at age 65 and I’m permanently blind in my left eye and I lose an earring to my waaaaayyy left so I can’t see it? How am I gonna find it? " Hahaha ok, so that’s a bit extreme. But those darn "what if" questions keeps me awake at night (even when I take a double dose of cold medicine).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all thoes "what-if"s are gonna make you into an old grumpy, saggy lesbian lawyer...

12:36 PM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

DON'T GO SARAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

1:38 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home