Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

We had a fire drill at work today. It was pretty lame. I don't know if the fire deparment normally comes to building fire drills but the Oakland Fire Department was there. I've always thought that firefighters were generally good looking. However, the Oakland Fire Department completely defies that generalization. There were 4 firefighters there and not one of them was remotely good looking. Maybe since it was just a drill they sent the default fire station to save the real firefighters that are good looking for something big.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go, you bright cal grad!

4:13 PM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

default fire station?? hahaha. Maybe they become good looking when they save your life.

9:28 AM PST  
Blogger Iz said...

The SF firefighters are good looking. :) They had a station right next to my old work. Lucky me.

4:32 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home