Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Monday, May 10, 2004

Did you know...

The average woman ingests 6 pounds of lip cosmetics in her lifetime.

Being the lip product junkie that I am, I've probably already consumed 10 pounds of it and counting. That's why I try not to lick my lips or drink/eat anything without wiping my lips first. It's especially gross when I don't wipe my lips or use a straw when drinking something because whatever's on my lips gets into my drink. I can see it floating on top of my drink...like an oil spill...and all that gets ingested into my stomach. Yuck.

********************

When I'm at work, I usually listen to music to drowned out annoying distractions. Of course, I use ear phones so that my music doesn't bother anyone else. However, this morning, Eamon's song "I don't want you back" (the unedited version) was playing. I had to get up to go make some copies so I took of my ear phones but I guess they came loose from the speakers so the music was playing out loud while I was gone. Oooops. But when I got back to my desk, no one said anything...whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home