Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Finding a new church.

Going to a new church is like going to a new school in the middle of the school year. Everyone already has their own groups of friends. People stare at you like you just got dropped off by a UFO. Then the people who are nice enough (or brave enough) come up to you and you have the same conversation a million times: "where are you from?" "what do you do?" "oh really? do you know so and so?" "NO" (I know...I'm a cynic)

But seeing as how I'm a Christian, I need to find a church to go to. The trouble is, I don't really know how to go about looking for a church. Do I just drive around and walk into the first church I see? Does anyone know of any good churches near Irvine?

Isabel, if you're reading this: Do you remember the name of the church that you said was in OC? I remember asking you but I don't know what you answer was....hahaha, sorry I have a horrible memory!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Tommy, is this easier to read?

12:09 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's kinda bold.

12:30 AM PDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

hahaha, thanks andy

11:50 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about Newsong or New Life?

11:22 PM PDT  
Blogger byulgzr said...

hey sarah~ how's everything going? are you ready for school?

2:28 PM PDT  
Blogger chongo1201 said...

don't complain...
living in LA is my dream... [sigh]

8:19 AM PDT  
Blogger Tommy said...

couldn't you just e-mail, IM, or call isabel about that question instead of waiting until she reads your blog?

hahaha...

5:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Tommy said...

i like your first post on the 11th (not bold). although either one is better than what you had before.

5:13 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home