Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, August 11, 2005

After all the anxiety of moving to so cal, I'm finally here. And I can honestly say...it sucks. Something about it here seems so dead. The reality of me actually living here at least for the next three years hasn't really hit me. I feel like I should be going back up in the next few days. I miss nor cal a lot and I so wish I could move back right now. But I guess I haven't given this place a fair chance...afterall, I haven't even been here even two weeks.

I went to school to register for the semester and while I was getting my photo ID taken, the guy that was taking the picture was talking to me how he's from northern california and how he really doesn't like it here...he just tolerates it. I guess I feel a little better knowing that someone else feels the same way I do.

So for now, I'm stuck here...we'll see how long I last.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, some people are dying to get to California (i.e. me), come on now you make it sound like some midwestern state with alot of corn...

7:57 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xanga Is A Known Haunt For Sexual Predators
Xanga.com has been noticed by the FBI in several predator abductions of young girls.
You really know how to put together an awesome blog!

Please go ahead and check out my site on livestrong bracelet. Its a comprehensive site on livestrong bracelet and other related topics.

Keep smiling!

8:28 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

come back! our class is diminishing here. i just heard your song... yeah, yeah, yeah!

11:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so. cal is the shiz...

2:25 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home