Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Friday, July 22, 2005

I think the bathroom in this building seriously has it in for me. First I come heart stoppingly close to losing my shoe in the toliet. Then today after I went pee I turned around to flush the toilet (I found a new way to flush) and I see a BART ticket floating in the water. I swore it wasn't there before I went pee. Then it struck me. I had my BART ticket in my back pocket...it must've fell out into the toilet. I check both my back pockets and sure enough, no BART ticket to be found. I wasn't gonna fish it out...that's sick. (Besides, I don't think the ticket would work anyways even if I did fish it out.) So I had no choice but to flush my newly purchased BART ticket ($10 value) down the toilet...sucks to be me.

New method of flushing:
I noticed that there are extra rolls of toilet paper sitting on top of the TP dispenser of each stall. Now instead of kicking my leg up to flush, I just grab one of the extra rolls and use that to press the lever down. Problem solved =)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know...someone may have already thought of that method and you may just be using the same empty roll that someone else had just used to flush...so in essence...its almost the same as touching the handle. also, the spray from the toilet goes everywhere..so there's probably a bunch of stuff on the empty roll already. sorry.

2:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Dave, you have waaaayyy too much time on your hands. Hahahaha

2:44 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do have waaaayy too much time considering i'm not working. i think the easiest way to flush would be just to get an extra little bit of toilet paper when you are about to flush and use that and then throw it down the toilet. that way you know its clean. awesome!!

6:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Tommy said...

this is a random comment, but i wish your font size was a little bigger.

it's hard to read your posts when the font is so small...

(choose to ignore this complaint at your own risk. j/k)

5:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Chris said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!

10:46 AM PDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Tommy, I'll take your comment into consideration.

12:25 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home