Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The bathrooms in the new building that I work in suck. First of all, they're old...cracked tiles and really ugly color of paint on the walls (a mix between pee and mustard yellow). Secondly, there is only one sink. There are 3 stalls but only one sink. Usually there's line to use the toilet, but in this building there's a line to use the sink. Third, the lever to flush the toilet is super high. It's probably designed so that you can flush the toilet with your hand but that's just SICK. There's no way I'm flushing a toilet used by at least 75 people with my hand...absolutely out of the question. So instead, I have to bust out a cheerleader move and kick my leg up really high so I can flush the toilet with my foot.

Today, however, I almost had a heart attack as I was trying the flush the toilet. I wore these slip on sandals to work today and as I was kicking my leg up I could feel my shoe slipping off my foot. I panicked so I swung my leg to the side so that my shoe wouldn't fall into the toilet. In slow motion, I see my shoe falling straight down heading for the dirty toilet water. I would've used my hands to save my shoe but my hands were pressed up against the opposite walls of the stalls to keep my balance as my left leg was being kicked into the air. All I could do was watch my shoe fall and pray with all my might that it would miss the toilet. I guess all that praying within that split second worked because my shoe bounced off the toilet seat and onto the ground...whew!!! I need to find a new way to flush the toilet at work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're walking around on bodily excretions!!

5:44 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like something out of a Seinfeld episode...haha

8:24 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home