Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

NOOOO~! Last night I started to get a sore throat and by this morning, I could barely swallow. So I took 2 throat drops and now my tongue is all numb =P I hope I'm not getting sick because that'll ruin my holiday workout plan. What's that, you ask? My plan is to workout extra hard for the next 2 weeks so that when Christmas and New Year's hit I don't need to work out at all, eat tons, and come out even in the end. Good plan, huh? I was supposed to do this for Thanksgiving, but it didn't happen. But this time, I'm gonna make it happen. So starting tomorrow, I'm putting my plan into gear!

So why not start today? Because today is the holiday party at the firm I work for...which means too much food and too much alcohol for me to go workout tonight. But it doesn't matter because everyone knows that calories from free food don't count anyways =) So if it's free, eat up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home