Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

This entry is dedicated to Chris Son for staying late at work waiting for me to post my blog. (I feel so honored!)

Top 5 reasons why I would marry Chris if I were a guy:

5. We're the dorkiest people we know.

4. She's really artsy so I know that if we did live together, our place would be really cute.

3. She's really strong so she can open things I can't.

2. We know how to survive on a really really really small budget (remember our last couple weeks of school? what a sad sad way to go)

1. She can eat just as much as me so we can grow fat and old together!


SarahWlee: If I were a guy we'd be really good together

Seolicious: I know!!!

Seolicious: You should post this on your blog. Hahahaha

SarahWlee: I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home