Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Thanks·giv·ing (Thngks-gvng) n.
Definition: The day of glorious gluttony when I challenge myself to see how much food I can stuff into my ginormous belly.

How much food, you ask? A very very very OBSCENE amount ~shudder~
I don't know if I can out do myself next year, but it's surprising what I can accomplish when I put my mind to it.

Going home and seeing my family this past weekend was great! Not only did I get to stuff myself silly, but I spent some good quality time with my family.
Have I ever mentioned how cool my dad is? My dad took this seminar on how to be a better father (mind you, he's already awesome) and he was so excited to show me his "diploma" hahahaha. After the class ended I guess they had a graduation...he even took a class picture, hahahaha!

He even wrote me a letter during class and mailed it to me~ Even though it was in Korean and took me forever and a day to read, I thought it was so sweet of him! Now my dad wants to email me (this is coming from a guy who's had his cell phone for over a year and still hasn't figured out how to set up his voicemail)! My dad's hilarious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home