Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Have you heard Enrique Iglesias's new song Addicted? I'm not a real fan of the guy but his song expresses EXACTLY how I feel about chocolate. Here's the chorus:

"Baby I'm addicted and out of control
but you're the drug that keeps me from dying
baby I'm a liar but all I really know
is you're the only reason I'm trying"

Chocolate is a serious drug and I have a serious addiction!

Seolicious: you think if we got boyfriends, we'd look emaciated too?
SarahWlee: nah, if i got a bf we'd both get fat
Seolicious: hahahahhaa
Seolicious: how's that? we'd steal their food?
SarahWlee: we as in me and my bf
SarahWlee: actually, he'd probably get emaciated and i'd get really fat
Seolicious: hahahaha
SarahWlee: so i should date a really fat guy so he could lose some weight and then i won't feel as bad



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home