Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Friday, May 20, 2005

I admit it...I'm a worry wart. I worry about things that aren't even pertinent. I think too far ahead of myself and end up stressing over things that are completely irrelevant. I've been reading this guy's blog that Chris sent me the link to: http://metrodad.typepad.com (He's pretty funny....he actually won an award for his blog...read it if you have time and start from the beginning) But it's basically this guy's blog about becoming a new dad. So I was telling Chris how reading this guy's blog was making me scared of becoming a parent. Even though him and his wife are suffering, he at leasts helps out and they're suffering together. Then I was telling Chris, "what if I end up with a lazy loser of a husband and I have to do everything myself? Ohhh man, I'm gonna be sooooo screwed! I'm gonna be constantly exhausted....blah blah blah" But down to earth Chris brings me back to reality..."Ok, first of all, you're not even pregnant. You're not even married! In fact, you're not even engaged...do you see a ring on your finger???" Hahahaha...Thanks for the reality check, Chris!

HAPPY FRIDAY, FOLKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home