Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am utterly confused...all day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday. I was so excited because I was thinking, "wow, this week is flying by!" But then around 3pm I realized it was only Monday!! Man, was I bummed out. Later that night I turned on the TV and House was on...wait a minute!! House is supposed to be on Tuesdays! That really confused me...is it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday??? Sometimes I really worry about myself. Just in case you were wondering, TODAY IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 18, 2005.

To add to my confusion, I'm really lost at work right now. I'm supposed to be working on 2 projects, but no one has successfully been able to explain what I'm excatly supposed to do. And lately at work there have been crises popping up left and right so everyone's too busy to help little ol' me. So here I am, waiting quietly and patiently until someone realizes that, yes, I still work here. In the mean time, I'm being kept busy with a flood of phone calls...kinda makes me feel popular, hahaha.

Happy almost Thursday! Happy almost almost Friday!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..I think eating more chocolate will help you think clearer

3:43 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home