Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Alright Andy, you called me out so here's an update on my uneventful life.

I survived Ethiopian food. It was actually pretty good...I just had a little indigestion afterwards. But I think it's because most of the meal was meat and I'm not used to eating a lot of meat in one sitting. You have to eat everything with your hands...that was kinda tricky but fun. We had this honey wine there that was really really good...it tasted like white grape juice, yum!

My sister's almost done with her freshman year of college...time files by soooo fast! She's moving into "Piedmont Palace", as Jason (Gayson) would call it. That place was no palace...I remember one time Gayson told me that after he came back from winter break, there were mushrooms growing out of his carpet!! Soooooo sick! Yea, Berkeley apartments are nasty...I remember one time I came back from winter break, I opened my closet to find that my clothes were covered in black mildew because the ceiling leaked. I still shudder when I picture all those black spots growing on my clothes....ugh.

HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yay for Carol. :) She's funny

10:46 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at work today and went to the vending machine looking for my Keelbler elf crackers. But it was replaced by a Take 5 Bar. So I bought one.

sheesh...I guess it does take a while for things to get to Indiana.

p.s. It was okay, I thought it was gonna taste awesometacular but I was bitterly disappointed. Maybe they spoil on the way to Indiana.

7:53 PM PDT  
Blogger Chris said...

andy's funny. He only dissed our favorite candy bar... but I guess we did hype it up a bit. :)

9:13 AM PDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Well, I guess I'm not really picky about my candy bars...I'll eat anything with sugar in it.

10:40 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home