Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I have a very disproportionate body. Mainly long arms and legs and a really short torso. You know how your arm span is supposed to be approximately the same as your height? Well, mine's not even close...I'm 5'3" and my arm span is 5'8"! So when I let my arms hanging to my side, my finger tips almost touch the top of my knees. Now you must be thinking "Sarah must look like a freak" but I don't think it's really not that noticeable as long as you don't stare and start measuring my limbs. So today at work the ergonomic guy said my screen was too high so he tried to lower it. He kept lowering it more and more but at the lowest point my screen is still too high. So then he lowered my chair but it was really uncomfertable because if felt like my knees were at my chest. So finally he said "well, that's the best I can do...I don't understand why nothing seems to be fitting right" I was going to tell him how I have a disproportionate body but I didn't want him to think that I was weird...not that he already doesn't think so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Iz said...

I have long arms, big hands and big feet. :)

3:32 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...you'd be perfect for strawberry picking, you could pick strawberries while remaining standing all the other workers would be so jealous...what a blessing!

4:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Sarah said...

When my sister was 5 years old her dream jobs were a strawberry picker and to drive those beeping crate mover things at costco.

8:56 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home