Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finals are finally over, yay! But right after finals I had to start working, boo. I'm working at an environmental law firm in the OC. The people there are super nice and freakin hilarious. So I can offset sitting on my butt all day with all the laughs I get while at work. There's another law clerk that works with me, so we keep each other company when it gets slow. Even though work isn't horrible...it's still work. Thanks Chris for introducing me to Meebo! You're a lifesaver!

I've taken a leave of absence from the gym for about 2 months now. And I think it's time to go back. So starting tomorrow morning, I'm gonna try to wake up at 6:00am to get in some gym time before I go to work. I know...wishful thinking...but I'm gonna try my hardest!

1 Comments:

Blogger gower said...

Hi Sarah! Just thought I'd say hello. How are things? How's law school? I hope you're doing well.

5:03 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home