Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Saturday, July 15, 2006

When I got back from my awesome weekend up north I noticed that I was breaking out in hives all over my thighs and arms. I have no idea what caused it but a week has gone by and I still have hives! I've tried everything...benadryl, claratin for hives, calamine lotion, cortaid....nothing works....it's even getting worse! The worst part is that it's freakin hot here and I can't wear shorts because the hives make my legs look naaaaaasty.

I would go see a doctor but I was too cheap to get health insurance. So now I just have to wait it out. I remember this happening last year too and it lasted months! Back then I was working so I had health insurance. The doctors couldn't figure out what it was and just pumped me full of drugs.

On a happier note...I finally found a place to live! And it's right here in Irvine~

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

here's hoping your roommate isn't crazy!

3:03 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi sarah! europe is great but really hot. you need to get some steroid cream.

8:34 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home