Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

One word sums up my day so far: UGHHHH

During lunch, I went to the San Francisco Shopping Center (the one above Powell bart station). I was making my way out of Abercrombie and was walking toward what looked like the exit. I painfully realized that it wasn't an exit...it was a huge window. After the pain subsided, I looked up and I saw a group of European tourists pointing and laughing at me.

Later, I was chewing gum to keep myself awake and I bit my cheek so hard it started to bleed. 5 minutes later, I bit my cheek again...in the same spot!

I just got out of a super duper long meeting which I was totally unprepared for. I was asked all these questions on a project that I haven't touched in months. During the 2 hour meeting, I must've said "Let me get back to you on that" about a million times. Apparently it needs to be finished by the end of the week...crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home