Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I AM SOOOOOO SAD!

Yesterday, I took the day off to drive all the way down to freakin Coalinga( a 3 hour drive!) to appear in a mandatory court appearance for my stupid speeding ticket I got in April. I was about 45 minutes away when all of a sudden I hit ugly massive traffic. I find out that a stupid tomato truck spilled its tomatoes all over the road so the highway patrol closed the road to clean it up. By the time I took the detour and stopped gagging at the sight and smell of mushy tomatoes, I had 15 mins to get there. I asked the highway patrolman how long it would take to get from that point to Coalinga and he said  a good 30 mins which means that by the time I get there, I'd be 15 mins late. So then I call the court and tell the clerk what happened and she said "You must be here by 8:30am, on the dot....no exceptions. But you have until August 31 to come pay your ticket. You can come on another Tuesday." COME ON ANOTHER TUESDAY??? Are you freakin kidding me??? I just spent 3 hours driving to cow country and spent another 30 mins in traffic because of stupid spilled tomatoes and she tells me to come another time??? Ahhhhh!!!

I was soooo mad and sooooo sad but I had no choice but to go back home. It took me another 4 hours to get home because of stupid traffic (probably more spilled tomatoes). So I spent about 8 hours driving in my car yesterday. I don't wanna drive for a while and I definitely won't be eating any tomatoes for a really long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home