Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, August 26, 2004

For the past two days, all I've been eating is Sour Patch Kids. On Tuesday, I ate 3 medium sized bags in one day. Yesterday, my co-worker noticed that I was devouring these things. So, to be nice, she bought two 2 pound bags. She and I finished off one bag and I ate half of the other bag. (Which means I consumed an entire pound of sour patch kids in one day...sick). But the worst part was that I ate so many of them that the sourness and the sugar crystals on them totally killed my tongue. My tongue swelled up a little and got really sensitive around the edges. But I still kept eating them. Then my tongue really started to hurt so I went to the bathroom to check it out...my tongue was bleeding! I gave myself a break and decided that these candies were too dangerous to keep in the office so I took the rest of the bag home, where I ate more of them! I really really need to stop but they're soooo addicting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home