Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Sometimes life is just funny. Like yesterday, I was walking to the BART station after work and I see this homeless guy talking to a woman. The guy was asking her for money but she said she only had an apple. Then the guy yells, "Woman, are you blind??? Don't you see I ain't got no teef???" And he opens his mouth, and sure enough...all you can see are his gums.

Then this morning, I walked into Longs behind this pretty large (actually very very large) woman. At this Longs, there's the wheel thing with bars where you have go through. I was thinking to myself, "uh oh...i don't think she's gonna make it through" And sure enough...she gets stuck. Her friend that walked in before her was trying to pull her and they both kept looking at me like I was supposed to help them by pushing from behind. I didn't know what to do, so I just left =P Was I supposed to help? Isn't that kind of weird if I did?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home