Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I work on the 23rd floor of a fairly tall building. But something about the elevation makes my ears go retarded. The second I step off the elevator onto the floor I work on, I can't hear any more. Everything just sounds muffled and all I can hear is myself breathe. I can't hear when people talk to me and I feel bad to always ask them to repeat themselves. So when someone comes up to talk to me, I just slap on a pleasant smile and nod like I can understand them. But when it comes to someone asking me to do something, I'm in trouble. Even though I can't really hear what the person is saying, I stil slap on that stupid smile of mine and insert a "sure", "ok", and "got it" here and there. But when I get back to my desk, I'm like "oh crap...what am I supposed to do?" So far, I've been able to figure things out on my own...not too shabby =) But one of these days...my retarded ears are gonna bite me in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home