Get In My Belly!

What goes in...must come out

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Monday after Thanksgiving my office was an ice box so we turned on the heater. After a few hours, the office was getting kinda warm so I went to go turn it off. Even though the switch was off, the heater kept going. We all thought it just needed some time to cool down or something. But a few hours after that it was still going and we were all roasting. I looked at the thermostat and it said 96! The maintence people said that they'd fix it the next day but they couldn't. I think someone's supposed to come look at it over the weekend. Personally, I don't think it's that bad...I think the heat kinda feels good while I'm downing iced coffees all day...but apparently the other people in the office are dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home